From: Jen on
I have a report for Orders, and a subreport for each Order for Invoices.

The subreport shows the total amount for Invoices against each Order.

The Orders are grouped by Area. On the Area header/footer I have an Order
total. I now want to show the total of ALL Invoices by the Order total.

Please can someone tell me as simply as possible how to do this?

For ease I will call my main report ORDERS and my subreport INVOICES.

Any help is greatly appreciated - I have searched through relevant questions
but have not found an expression that works!

From: Duane Hookom on
Answered in another NG where you asked the same question. Please post your
questions into just one NG.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP