First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Database with Multiple Users
I am trying to create a database that has the potential for many users. I recently learned how to set securities and passwords for the database, but I still can't figure out one thing: Is there a way to have a database with multiple users, but restrict what each person sees? The way my database is set up now, ... 19 Jan 2010 12:25
Office 2007
I have been for a few months using office. I normally would send or print or export a file to word to edit the appearance before printing. I worked just fine. Just 2 or 3 days ago when I export the file Access shuts down and I get no message. After I restart it wants to run diagnostics but finds no problems... 19 Jan 2010 11:17
Access Help
Hi, I'm new to access and in the process of building a new holiday (annual leave) database. I have created the tables I need, and i am in the process of building the forms. I have a form named frmdates which will be used to book the holiday (annual leave) as someone enter onto this form you need select the... 19 Jan 2010 12:25
String formatting question
Hello, I don't know where the appropriate place is to ask this question but I am hoping someone can help me in this forum. I have latitude and longitude for county borders for over 500 counties. For each county I have anywhere from a few hundred to thousands of coordinates, I have a need to have all the coor... 16 Jan 2010 18:21
"Too many fields defined" issue
Hi there I have an access table that has about 255 columns. Several fields need to be adjusted to a Yes/No instead of its current setting of text. When I try to change it, I get a "Too many fields defined" message that pops up. Followed by "Errors were encountered during the save operation. Data types ... 19 Jan 2010 15:49
Having problems with Combo Box (Form Control)
Hi I have created several combo boxes which all have the same prefix in the name of the table: CB. For instance, in the CB YNDK, there are two columns. The first is the ID, and the second is a column with the following: Yes, No, Don't Know. Until recently, when I use the combo box (Form control) button, I ... 19 Jan 2010 00:21
comboboxes not staying bold after selection
why not? thanks, mike ... 14 Jan 2010 18:05
how to set date wise picture on vb form.
hello frineds, if any budu, know about how to set date wise picture on vb form then plese send code of it. at my email address : joshikirti007(a)gmail.com or post here. Details : Date wise picture set meanse, for exmple , today christmas then picture releted to xmas, or today new year then picture... 14 Jan 2010 19:12
Using Issues template
I want to use the Issues template off MS website. When I print the Issues Detail report, only the last comment prints on the report, how can I make the report print all comments, not just the last set of comments to be entered? I have set that section to Can Grow in properties, what else needs doing. Using... 16 Jan 2010 18:21
Combo Box Gives Inconsistent Results
I have a table with a list of applicantsb (Applicants). I have another table, JobTitles, that contains four columns: JobTitle, Level, Manager's Title, and Manager (Yes/no). One of the fields in the Applicant table (Position) is a Combo Box, using the JobTitle field of the JobTitle table for its source. To sho... 16 Jan 2010 18:21