From: Michael Courter on
why not?

thanks,
mike

From: Dorian on
Because the selected value is displayed in the box.
Maybe you need a Listbox?
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

From: Gina Whipp on
Michael,

Can you please use this big white space to give us a wee bit more
information, like...

a. Access version?
b. Entering into the field or tabbing into the field or both?
c. Is there code that you have used to set it bold or is the field just set
to bold?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Michael Courter on
a) '03 & '07
b) after update
c) font weight set to bold in design

From: Michael Courter on
there are two other combos on the form that do not do this. the 5 that are
grouped together do it. i have selected the 5 and viewed all of the
properties then toggle clicked the one that does retain the bold after
selection to see i noticed anythig different. nothing different.
when i added a new combobox it behaves as expected. stays bold.