From: KIRTI on
hello frineds,

if any budu, know about how to set date wise picture on vb form then
plese send code of it.

at my email address : joshikirti007(a)gmail.com or post here.

Details : Date wise picture set meanse, for exmple , today
christmas then picture releted to xmas, or today new year then
picture set for new year wish

here picture change on date meanse date : 1-1-2010 then picture=
newyear.jpg
if date is : 25-12-2009 / 10 then x-max.jpg

please provide coding of this above thing. how to done with vb,
please send code urgent.

its really important for me.
From: Clifford Bass via AccessMonster.com on
Hi,

Well, if you have the images stored out on a server. And in a table in
the database a list of image file paths/names for each date. And you have an
image control on your form. You might do something like this in your form's
On Open event:

[imgForToday].Picture = DLookup("ImageFileName", _
"tblImageOfTheDay", "ImageDate = #" & Format(Date(), _
"yyyy-mm-dd") & "#")

Adjust for your actual table, column and control names.

Clifford Bass

From: Clifford Bass via AccessMonster.com on
Hi,

Or the images could be on the local computer, either in a specific
location, or somewhere relative to the database.

Clifford Bass