From: forest8 on
Hi

I have created several combo boxes which all have the same prefix in the
name of the table: CB.

For instance, in the CB YNDK, there are two columns. The first is the ID,
and the second is a column with the following: Yes, No, Don't Know.

Until recently, when I use the combo box (Form control) button, I am not
able to choose the CB table I want to use but it creates a combo box which
attached to the CB by checking the Table/Query data.

I then have to change the Column Count to 2 and change the Column Widths to
0. And sometimes this change doesn't happen and I have to keep playing with
the settings.

Until yesterday, I didn't have to do this. Can anyone explain to my the
following:

1) what's going on with the Combo box (Form control)? Why can't I select
which CB Table I want to use; and

2) What's going on with the column count and column widths settings?

I haven't made any changes (i.e. updates) to my Access 2007.

Thank you in advance.

From: RonaldoOneNil on
I don't know if it is the same in 2007 but in 2003, in form design mode,
display your toolbox. On the top of the toolbox is a wand icon which is the
control wizard. Have you accidentally deselected this so that wizards do not
activate when you select a control for your form ? In this case your combo
box wizard.

From: forest8 on
I'm not sure what that means.