From: Carlos Alfaro on
I have been for a few months using office. I normally would send or print or
export a file to word to edit the appearance before printing. I worked just
fine. Just 2 or 3 days ago when I export the file Access shuts down and I
get no message. After I restart it wants to run diagnostics but finds no
problems with Access. I have tried with different files and nothing, it
shuts down with any file.

Any ideas? Thank you in advanced
From: NG on
Hi,

have you changed anything (upgrade to higher versino office or windows?), if
not you can always try to compact and repair the access file.

greetings
NG

"Carlos Alfaro" wrote:

> I have been for a few months using office. I normally would send or print or
> export a file to word to edit the appearance before printing. I worked just
> fine. Just 2 or 3 days ago when I export the file Access shuts down and I
> get no message. After I restart it wants to run diagnostics but finds no
> problems with Access. I have tried with different files and nothing, it
> shuts down with any file.
>

> Any ideas? Thank you in advanced

Pages: 1
Prev: Access Help