First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
jeramie bellmay
katalyst jeramie bellmay myspace_ myspace.com/jfire eye 12/30/09 1/21/10 ... 21 Jan 2010 19:12
what is wrong with the following SQL syntax using "CONTAINS"?
Following examples i found on the web i tried to build my own SQL condition for a query to search all columns in table "a" for the text containing the word milk. Here is what i came up with: SELECT * FROM [a] WHERE CONTAINS(*, milk) I am getting error message: "Syntax error (missing operator) in Query Ex... 21 Jan 2010 10:04
Antivirus Free Download
Could be a virus or other malware masquerading as an anti-virus. Caution! "antivirus gratis" <antivirusgratis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote Larry Linson Microsoft Office Access MVP ... 21 Jan 2010 02:24
how do you delete database information from access first screen
i am a new learner and have numerous database information in access (on the front page) and want to delete some of them (some of them are saved on my computer and some on drive (E/F), i want to delete some of them, does anyone know how? On the front screen on my access program... anyone know? ... 20 Jan 2010 18:36
getting started
No joke from me! I cannot find how to start a new posting. After entering various items as needed, clicked NEW; nothing happens. Will appreciate knowing what I'm doing wrong or failing to do./ Thanks. -- RO "jackie" wrote: hi this is jackie ... 20 Jan 2010 17:27
Custom Sequential Numbering -- Why Bother?
I couldn't agree more, Roger, but "need" can in some cases be a legal requirement. Things might have changed since I retired, though knowing how slowly the wheels of legislation grind I doubt it, but in my own field of work I believe it was a legal requirement that all applications made to the authority in our qua... 21 Jan 2010 20:20
Muliple Entries in Access 07 fields
Hello, I have a very basic question (I think). In previous versions of Access even though fields could be set up to accept multiple entries it was not recommended. Is that still the case? If so could you elaborate on what problems it could cause? Thank you. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer ... 19 Jan 2010 18:05
Thank You
Ken, Keith & Arvin, I can't thank you enough for all the help you provided below. I'll be working on this in the next day or two and may have additional posts to this one. For now you guys are my Hero's! Tara KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com wrote: Of the approaches which have been suggested Roger Ca... 19 Jan 2010 15:49
ACCESS - Faculty Database
Couple of issues - 1) When creating a new field in design view, I can't figure out how to keep the information specific to one person. It shows up on everyone's. 2) When creating a new page in faculty details with new fields, the field shows up on all pages. Took the tutorial, but didn't cover any of this. ... 20 Jan 2010 14:04
Custom Sequential Numbering
Hello, I'm working on a survey database in Access 07 and am in need of some of your assistance. I need to develop a Registration # starting at a certain point. This is a 7-digit number (no alphas) where 8146614 is my first Registration #. Each time a Registration # is entered it is to increase by 1 and it needs t... 21 Jan 2010 19:12