First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Access DB - list of worldwide contacts - can I show them on a map?.
MapPoint can do this. http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint/en-us/default.aspx There's a free trial, so you could impress your boss enough to get him to pay for a license (about £250, new version out at the end of this month). Autoroute will do something similar - if you're in the US the equivalent is called so... 14 Dec 2009 21:04
Acess DB - list of worldwide contacts - can I show them on a m
Thanks, Arvin. If I've understood correctly, I can only use this if I have a website, is that correct? I am quite conversatn with Word, Excel and PowerPoint but Access is something that is very new to me - very plain English for the stupid is very much appreciated :-). Is there a way I can do this without a ... 14 Dec 2009 21:04
sorting hyphenated numbers
A little assistance please. I not sure that "hyphenated" is actually a word, but anyway.... In my database (Access 2007) I have a field that contains a "hyphenated" number, i.e.: 09-12-108-1234 for a report or case number. The first two sections represent the current year and the current month. The third se... 15 Dec 2009 15:37
Possible Report Issue
Hi. I'm working on a database for a safety audit. The auditors would like to be able to use some of the tables and subtables as a sort of checklist for the audits. The table/subtable structure is as follows: Topic -->Subtopic -->ProgramArea -->ProgramRequirement I decided to create a report tha... 10 Dec 2009 16:48
NotInList to requery in a Bound ComboBox
Hi, I have created a blank table and given its name already. I was able to copy the code from the example but it was for a unbound combo box. I am not quite understanding why or how their explanation is about to make it fire for the bound combo box. It is working fine with what I have. But Im hoping to make ... 10 Dec 2009 16:48
why is my product key not accepted by microsoft
product key is d9qcg mjphx kjwpy bqjdy mgkk3 I am trying to upgrade my microsoft word, ... 10 Dec 2009 00:23
Sending email to multiple recipients
HELP!!! I've seen several useful threads on this site, but my code following skills are limited at this point. Can someone walk me through this? I have a query (qryEmailMult) that includes an EmailAddress field. How would I open a new Outlook mail message screen, and export all records in the EmailAddress... 8 Dec 2009 11:57
cannot find layout view tab in access
I am doing an asignment and it is telling me to switch to layout view I have tried to find the layout view tab and cannot Please help ... 18 Nov 2009 07:50
How do I resize a JPG so that it fits in a MSFlexGrid cell?
I just don't know the Methods to use. ... 9 Nov 2009 18:53
hola
Sign Inguille si te llega esto capas que estoy aprendiendo.... 4 Dec 2009 00:54