First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
"collecting data via email" when recipient uses Hotmail or Yah
Thanks for the response, I was beginning to lose hope on this issue. Can you give me the link to the newsgroup, I have used so many? I understand your suggestion as I am familiar with manually processing replies using the Export to Access button and I am able to get the Yahoo and Hotmail replies in the Access... 6 Jan 2010 16:35
Relationships and Keys
Hi there I've searched through the database and have read about Relationships, Primary Keys, and Foreign Keys. But I am still having problems with my database. I currently have a database that has several tables. The primary table is a list of students where their student number is the primary key. (Student... 15 Jan 2010 17:13
Lists of Commands - stevie is pimping again
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:edTaHA$hKHA.4200(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Hello Don, You said you don't have the capacity nor the time just now to start creating code. If you meed to complete the application you are working on, I would like to offer to help you. I provide fee-ba... 28 Dec 2009 16:18
home
... 22 Dec 2009 14:50
Merge multiple records in the same table in access
Hello I am dealing with some unfriendly import files which import as: timestamp position name 001 2 Jon 001 3 Bob 001 1 Ann 001 4 Mike 002 1 Joe 002 2 Sue 003 ... 22 Dec 2009 08:09
Subform Filter
I have a main form called "frmEmployeeDetails" and I have an issue form called "frmIssues". The Employee details form & the issue form are linked based off the employee name, which is a drop down box in the Employee Details table. (I know I should use employee number, but in this case I have to use the employee... 21 Dec 2009 15:51
Changing the names of fields in tables after creating other object
I just leaned about the naming conventions after I have created my tables, reports and several queries. Can I change the name of fields in my tables (to remove the spaces and give them unique names ie not just last name but childlastname) without destroying the work I have done in queries, reports, and forms. ... 18 Dec 2009 09:25
How do i see the object properties in the navigation pane?
How do i see the object properties in the navigation pane? ... 14 Dec 2009 17:45
New Access User Help
I have been using Excel to create reports for over a year now, and my information and reporting is getting too big. I am going to start to need to use Access. I have never used it before. So I am litterarly starting from scratch. Does anyone have any websites that has some good training for someone who does... 15 Dec 2009 07:53