From: darren on
Thanks for the response, I was beginning to lose hope on this issue. Can you
give me the link to the newsgroup, I have used so many?

I understand your suggestion as I am familiar with manually processing
replies using the Export to Access button and I am able to get the Yahoo and
Hotmail replies in the Access Data Collection Replies folder, however I get
an error when the recipient is not using Outlook when I try to update. I can
actually "see" the completed form with the data from the recipient, (it looks
identical to replies from Outlook) however it won't automatically update or
manually update.

I have examined the HTML code of the recipient email from Outlook and
compared it with the HTML code from Yahoo and Hotmail recipients and noticed
small differences. I have also posted this issue in Outlook 2007 forums with
no useful feedback. I have tried it on a school network computer and also my
own laptop (without network complications) with the same results.

From: darren on

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Yeah, I figured as much when Jeff Conrad (one of the authors) jumped in!

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele
(no e-mails, please!)