First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
duplicate record in my first colomn
i have 8 columns and the first is title. when i enter a title that is already in my list, why do i have to go through the other 7 to get a notice that the title is already on file? thanks for any help. -- LORENZO ... 19 Feb 2010 14:24
looking for CD1 for microsoft compatible 3 comp 3
i am trying to down load microsoft word for one of my kids projects ... 14 Feb 2010 20:46
Access 2007, Query's prompts parameter twice
For some reason my query's ask for a parameter twice when run. I then copy the code into a new query, delete the old query and rename the new query to the old name and everything works. It seems regularly this will happen and I have to redo all that are affected? This access 2007 install has the latest patch fr... 14 Feb 2010 10:41
Access 2007
I'm new to discussion groups and don't know if this will go to Roger or Albert Anyway - I created a database in A2003 about 5 ueatrs ago. followed instructions in my new (2 days) office 2007 Access - which gave two options first it said that 2003 version should work (it doesn't) alternatively it says to conver... 13 Feb 2010 11:33
How do I get rid of "getting started with Microsoft Office Access"
I've just "moved up" to Office 2007 from Office XP. How can I get rid of the annoying Access startup page, "Getting Started with Microsoft Office Access", or at least modify it to get rid of the "Featured Online Templates" and "Microsoft Office Online" frames. I prefer a clean, uncluttered interface, as in Acce... 16 Feb 2010 12:56
Average Age
I'm doing end of term reports for pupils in a school whereby each report needs to show the age of the pupil on a given date in YEARS and MONTHS (not a fraction of the year). In other words, 10 yrs and 3 months, (not 10.25). I've managed to use a function called Diff2Dates Author: � Copyright 2001 Pacific Dat... 15 Feb 2010 16:39
open form/subform at specific record
I have a form (repair status) the has the same field (work order #) as another form which is actually a subform(work order detail) to a main form (Customer data). What I want to do is double click on the field (work order #) and have it open the form (customer data)/(work order detail) at that specific record.... 12 Feb 2010 13:29
subform question
I have a main form and a subform Whe the subform is not showing any record I want to stop my code on the main form Private Sub Form_Current() 'Setup variables var_folder = const_path & Me.fsearchsub!pmac & "\" & Me.fsearchsub!tcustid var_path = var_folder & "\" & Me.fsearchsub!pmac & Me.fsearchsub!pprog ... 11 Feb 2010 16:14
New User Help with lots of information
I want to create a data base here in Access however I have never used it before, So i dont know if these things are possible and what forms are the best to use if this is possible. I have been using Excel which i am pretty familiar with. Each tab I have a listing of different reports. One reports lists all t... 26 Feb 2010 20:55
Checkbox that pulls related info from form to report
I have a table which has a questionnaire field and a question that relates to that questionnaire name. I would like to create a form that users can choose which questions they want on the questionnaire by checking the button next to the type of questionnaire. I would like the results to output to a report. P... 15 Feb 2010 04:21