From: Chantel33 on
I have a table which has a questionnaire field and a question that relates to
that questionnaire name. I would like to create a form that users can choose
which questions they want on the questionnaire by checking the button next to
the type of questionnaire. I would like the results to output to a report.
Please help
From: Duane Hookom on
I'm not sure anyone can help without guessing. Can you provide your table
structure? Are your tables normalized?

If the tables are normalized, i would think you could create a multi-select
list box and use it as the criteria to print a report of the selected
records/questions from the list box.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Chantel33 on
I am very new to this, i guess it is normalized!

tbl(questionnaires):
Field 1 - type of questionnaire (ex. DM, HTN, AST)
Field 2 - Question relating to that Questionnaire

Questionnarie could have 2-3 questions realted to it, i would like to create
a form that will merge questions into the report, once the checkbox to that
questionnaire is selected. I would like a section where you choose DM and
the DM questionnaires auto populate. Is this possible

From: Duane Hookom on
"checkbox to that questionnaire"? Where is this from? Is it bound to a field
in a table?

Can you please describe your significant tables and fields?

Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP