From: codeSlave on
For some reason my query's ask for a parameter twice when run. I then copy
the code into a new query, delete the old query and rename the new query to
the old name and everything works. It seems regularly this will happen and I
have to redo all that are affected? This access 2007 install has the latest
patch from MS. Am I doing something wrong here or is this documented
somewhere so I can fix
From: John Spencer on
Usually this happens when you have applied (and saved) a sort while in
datasheet view of the query. Try this

==Open the query in datasheet view
==Click on Remove Filter/Sort (Could be on the right-click menu)
==Close the query and when prompted to save the changes to the query design
respond yes.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

From: codeSlave on
John, thanks again, did not realize this.