First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
I'm Also having trouble with the 2499 message
Is this thread still active? Did you find solution? John Spencer wrote: I may or may not be available. 12-Jan-10 I may or may not be available. You might consider starting a new thread with a brief overview of the problem and what you have tried. I usually pick up threads I am involved in, but sometime... 26 Jan 2010 22:19
Calculations in Group Footer
I know this is very basic, but I can be dense a lot of the time. I have a report that shows the following: Name, Department, Employee ID, Compliance 1, Compliance 2, Compliance 3, Compliance 4. In my report I need it to have a page break after each change in Department. This I managed. But I also need it t... 27 Jan 2010 13:47
Stuck! need help
I have data for latitude and longitude for multiple counties which means I have a lot of coordinates for each county(at a minimum a couple hundred points). I have a form that has the county # and when I choose any number, I want all the coordinates to be posted in a text box next to each other instead of havin... 6 Feb 2010 10:46
How can I activate the Access07 ribbon?
I just loaded Access07 onto my PC and when I clicked Access all it loaded as a default ribbon was the Acrobat portion of the ribbon - nothing else. How can I activate the complete ribbon? Do I need to reload Access? Whomever can help me, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Data quality software package
Hello, Thanks for helping us on our last question. We have looked at different open source offers for data integration. And we are now looking for data quality software able to complete the data integration software. Are there any packages able to suit our needs? Different or same software makers are fin... 27 Jan 2010 05:57
Rounding ages to nearest tenth
I am trying to get my database for my field hockey team to figure the players age by entering their brithdate. I can get it to round to the nearest tenth but if I tell it no decimals, it rounds to the nearest whole number. I just want it to drop the decimal places. If the player is 4 days shy of their 13th birthday... 24 Jan 2010 22:34
Calculating age
I am trying to calculate age in Access. My problem is this –in some instances I only know the year of birth. Is there a way to set the date/time field in a table to accept an entry for year only? If not is there a solution this issue? (I working on family tree and in some instances I only know the year of... 24 Jan 2010 08:59
I can't agree with you more about the necessity of
"Arvin Meyer [MVP]" <arvinm(a)mvps.invalid> wrote in news:uyK18avmKHA.1648(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl: [nothing I'm addressing] I just wanted to say that in my newsreader, this message was displayed with the header: Re: I can't agree with you more about the necessity of <Arvin Meyer [MVP]> It made me ... 24 Jan 2010 10:09
Count occurrences
Hello all, I am very new to Access, am doing an online course and learning as I go. I am stuck with one query and I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a sales table for which I am required to produce a query which tells the most popular artists and the number of sales they have made. The fields in the table... 22 Jan 2010 15:14
Not sure how to do this part
I have a shipping control database, which has worked well for the last few months, and now I need to add some extra features to it. What I need to do is have a text box in my main form which will give me a value of the said shipment, but it isn't simple because there are about 30 parts which can be shipped fro... 23 Jan 2010 22:09
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last