From: Guertas on
Hello,

Thanks for helping us on our last question.
We have looked at different open source offers for data integration. And we
are now looking for data quality software able to complete the data
integration software.

Are there any packages able to suit our needs? Different or same software
makers are fine for us.

Thank you.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:14:01 -0800, Guertas
<Guertas(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Thanks for helping us on our last question.
>We have looked at different open source offers for data integration. And we
>are now looking for data quality software able to complete the data
>integration software.
>
>Are there any packages able to suit our needs? Different or same software
>makers are fine for us.
>
>Thank you.

That's an impossibly vague question, Guertas. You're assuming that we know
what type of data you're trying to integrate or what you mean by "data quality
software".

Note that this forum is for beginner-level questions about Microsoft Access
databases - not for IT department software-development management. There may
be a better place to ask this, but I don't know what it might be.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Brikdom on
Yep your question might be better placed somewhere esle.
You can look at a lot of software for data quality. If you would like to use
both data integration and data quality software, I would recommend you use
Talend as they have both tools to use.

Both are open source, free and to download from the website. Other packages
exist so search for them. Data quality is an important part of data
integration. You are right to look for both.