From: RJ on
I just loaded Access07 onto my PC and when I clicked Access all it loaded as
a default ribbon was the Acrobat portion of the ribbon - nothing else. How
can I activate the complete ribbon? Do I need to reload Access?

Whomever can help me, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!
From: AccessVandal via AccessMonster.com on
Maybe you need to load the database file.

--
Please Rate the posting if helps you.

From: Lynn Trapp on
Open Access Options. Go to the Current Database page and look for the "Ribbon
Name" property. See if it has anything in it.

--
Lynn Trapp
MCP, MOS, MCAS