First  |  Prev |
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
access template for sales commissions
has anyone seen a template to track sales, then sales paid by customer would generate a commssion for the sales person. then when sales person is paid, one would input date paid, amt, ck #, etc. ?? ... 30 Sep 2009 13:33
LAN Admin recovered DB, now I can't make design changes
Hi, I had our LAN Admin recover a backup copy from the server and now I an unable to make any design changes to my DB. I am the only one currently using it. I am using A07 and the DB is not split & sits on our shared network drive. Any simple directions you could provide would be greatly appreciated!! ... 22 Sep 2009 11:48
Using the Access 2007 run-time with a split database
Douglas J. Steele wrote: You don't actually need Access at all in order to have a back-end database on a separate machine. You'll obviously need at least one copy of Access in order to be able to design and build the application, but that's it (and that copy does not have to be present in the offi... 3 Sep 2009 05:20
Back-up Bob Larson
Bob, Something does not work. I have now DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdBackup But the result is Error 2046 Not available Any suggestions? Eef Houniet "boblarson" <boblarson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:2CBA933B-63AA-4E35-BEAA-B535269A4B31(a)microsoft.com... Eef: ... 5 Jul 2008 08:26
Excel Automation and Vista
Hoping someone can help... I use the following code (access database) with Access 2003 and Windows XP and have no problems with Excel shutting down after the code runs. If I use the same access database with the same version of Access on Vista, Excel will stay running as a process. Anyone see anything like t... 30 Dec 2007 06:30
Emailing Access Reports
We email individual reports (thru macros) to over 100 users weekly. Thru the macro process each report is opened, the person selected thru "filter" the report closed, then emailed thru "send object" in macros. This is difficult to maintain. I believe I should be able to have a table with the name and email a... 9 Oct 2007 12:09
invalid syntax
l'm trying to create the total in my report.What l'm doing is =sum[total of the books] .what l need to do is to calculate the total of the books by categories [fiksyen, non fiksyen , red spot , history ,geography, philosophy] .. when l'm using the the text box this message comeout. " The experession you enter... 24 Apr 2007 23:09
Reserved Error (-3034)
Hi I have had no problems with the database that i'm using until this morning when a message Reserved Error (-3034) has come up and will not allow me into the database. Other users are using it absolutely fine - everyone except me? Does anyone have any ideas what this error message might relate too? Ma... 23 Oct 2006 17:55
followhyperlink
I would like to open a specific Word document based upon what is selected in a combo box on my form. I figured out how to open a document by clicking on a control box so now I'm ready for the next step. Here's what I have. Application.FollowHyperlink "F:\Public\mechanisms database\1A1457-LBW1A" & ".doc" ... 11 Oct 2006 07:59
LDB viewer
I did not know where else to post this. We use the LDBVIEW.EXE utility to see which machines are currently using a database. When I click HELP, I get LDBVIEW.HLP not found. Does anyone know where I can get this help file? Its not on my PC. Thanks. ... 4 Apr 2006 18:09