From: CarolM on
Hi

I have had no problems with the database that i'm using until this morning
when a message Reserved Error (-3034) has come up and will not allow me into
the database.

Other users are using it absolutely fine - everyone except me?

Does anyone have any ideas what this error message might relate too?

Many thanks

Carol
From: Jerry Whittle on
3034 - You tried to commit or roll back a transaction without first using
BeginTrans.

That's a strange one and doesn't make sense if no one else is having the
same problem unless each of you have your own front end mdb file or you have
a broken references problems.

Are you sure it's not 3043? That's Disk or network error and maybe you have
a network problem.
--
Jerry Whittle

"CarolM" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have had no problems with the database that i'm using until this morning
> when a message Reserved Error (-3034) has come up and will not allow me into
> the database.
>
> Other users are using it absolutely fine - everyone except me?
>
> Does anyone have any ideas what this error message might relate too?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Carol

Pages: 1
Prev: followhyperlink