From: zachnjoe on
I would like to open a specific Word document based upon what is selected in
a combo box on my form. I figured out how to open a document by clicking on
a control box so now I'm ready for the next step. Here's what I have.

Application.FollowHyperlink "F:\Public\mechanisms database\1A1457-LBW1A" &
".doc"
From: Michael Ng on
Hi,

When you say control box, are you referring to a command button?

What you could do is:

Application.FollowHyperlink me.combo1.value & ".doc"

assuming combo1 is the name of the combo box. The combo box will derive its
data from a table that will contain two columns, display name and
hyperlinkaddress. Make sure that the combo box bound column is set to 2 which
is the second column.

Hope this helps.

"zachnjoe" wrote:

> I would like to open a specific Word document based upon what is selected in
> a combo box on my form. I figured out how to open a document by clicking on
> a control box so now I'm ready for the next step. Here's what I have.
>
> Application.FollowHyperlink "F:\Public\mechanisms database\1A1457-LBW1A" &
> ".doc"

Pages: 1
Prev: LDB viewer
Next: Reserved Error (-3034)