First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
field references in forms
If I have a form "myform" with recordsource "mytable" and the table contains a field called "id," I can reference the current value of that field in expressions used for controls in the form by myform.id. This is true even when there is no control bound to mytable.ID on the form. I can "print" the value of my... 11 Feb 2010 10:33
Storig data from website to database
I am in 6th grade and I want to put a survey up on a website. I want to capture the following information Trial One Choose L or R (selects only one) Trial Two Choose L or R (selects only one) Trial 3 Choose L or R (selects only one) Gender Choose M or F (selects only one) Spayed/Neutered Y or N (selects o... 10 Feb 2010 23:35
Photo Directory Template
I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template. I am trying to make a members database that will print a photo directory for our church, but I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make the form and report work right together. Any help is appreciated! Thank you! ... 6 Mar 2010 10:45
DCount with one single condition works, but several ones, joined t
You made it more complex than required: =DCount("[ID]", "Table", "[ConditionYesNo1] = 0 AND [ConditionYesNo2] = 0" ) You could also try =DCount("[ID]", "Table", "[ConditionYesNo1] + [ConditionYesNo2] = 0" ) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Henrik Jansson" wrote: Dear friends out there, ... 9 Feb 2010 14:00
DCount with one single condition works, but several ones, joinedtogether with the logical operator AND, do not!
Try the following correctly formatted argument. =DCount("[ID]", "Table", "[ConditionYesNo1] = No AND [ConditionYesNo2] = No" ) John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County Henrik Jansson wrote: Dear friends out there, I simply do not ... 9 Feb 2010 14:00
DCount with one single condition works, but several ones, joined together with the logical operator AND, do not!
Dear friends out there, I simply do not understand this. What's wrong with the syntax in my Access-2007 report? =DCount("[ID]", "Table", "[ConditionYesNo1] = No") -----> returns a correct minor total of all records with no checkmarks in the field (column) "ConditionYesNo1". =DCount("[ID]", "Table", "[Con... 9 Feb 2010 15:10
Change receiving email for microsoft.public.access.gettingstarted group
I am retiring 2/26/10 and I need to change the receiving email for this and other groups to my home email address. I went to two places that I thought would take care of it but the one place wouldn't let me put in another email address. I believe I could only change the sign- on name. THe other place said I coul... 9 Feb 2010 09:29
outlook 2010 beta
i'm not getting any replies from all the questions i have asked on discussion groups .Why is this? where do i access the replies for my questions only? Secondly, i have installed the MS Office 2010 beta and am not recieving any mail inbox or showing any sent messages even though i am sending and the outbox is ... 9 Feb 2010 12:52
Datasheet Form - little stevie is pimping AGAIN
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message news:%23lD%2316RqKHA.4284(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... It's going to take some time to sort things out. Would you consider hiring me to work with you to develop what you have into a proper database? I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications for ... 8 Feb 2010 21:23
Keith, Your information was just what I needed.
Keith, Your information was just what I needed. Do you include an actual copy of the questions or do you reference the QuestionID? I currently have it set up to use the QuestionID however, that doesn't give you an actual copy of the questions. Keith Wilby wrote: I have a survey database that works well. 20... 8 Feb 2010 16:51