From: brad on
i'm not getting any replies from all the questions i have asked on discussion
groups .Why is this? where do i access the replies for my questions only?

Secondly, i have installed the MS Office 2010 beta and am not recieving any
mail inbox or showing any sent messages even though i am sending and the
outbox is empty and i am recieving but the inbox is empty,

I check the box here to notify me of replies and recieve nothing
From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 04:31:01 -0800, brad <brad(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>i'm not getting any replies from all the questions i have asked on discussion
>groups .Why is this? where do i access the replies for my questions only?

I don't know where you asked the questions previously, but this group is not
for outlook; it's for Microsoft Access, a database application. There are
Outlook newsgroups.

>Secondly, i have installed the MS Office 2010 beta and am not recieving any
>mail inbox or showing any sent messages even though i am sending and the
>outbox is empty and i am recieving but the inbox is empty,
>
>I check the box here to notify me of replies and recieve nothing

The email notification is broken and has been broken for a long time. You
should post your Outlook questions in an Outlook newsgroup, and return to the
forum to find the answer.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]