From: Connor ScienceGuy on
I am in 6th grade and I want to put a survey up on a website. I want
to capture the following information

Trial One
Choose L or R (selects only one)
Trial Two
Choose L or R (selects only one)
Trial 3
Choose L or R (selects only one)
Gender
Choose M or F (selects only one)
Spayed/Neutered
Y or N (selects only one)

So 5 fields plus unique ID need to be captured. Is there an easy way
to do this? My mom knows Access and basic HTML pretty well but has
never captured data from the web before.

Thanks for any help.

Connor
From: roccogrand on
Connor,

What version of Access are you using?

To my knowledge versions of Access before 2010 don't do the Internet very
well or at all.

Others may have a solution for you if you are using 2000-2007.

If you want to start learning 2010, download the Beta and start playing with
it. I have seen an application by Albert Kallal on either MSDN or the Beta
site that describes how to work with web-based data.

Your mom can probably show you how to use Access option groups. That's
probably the other part of your solution.

HTH

David

From: AccessVandal via AccessMonster.com on
You can't use Access as a web page but you can use it as the back end
database.
You can use Access with SharePoint but that's way out of your budget.

And here's the free version of a web page designer and you can also use
Access as the backend.
http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/#2008-Visual-Web-Developer

And you also might be interested in a SQL server.
http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/#

Here' a free edition of Visual Basic but not for Web page design.
http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/#2008-Visual-Basic

Connor ScienceGuy wrote:
>I am in 6th grade and I want to put a survey up on a website. I want
>to capture the following information
snip......

--
Please Rate the posting if helps you.