From: Henrik Jansson on
Dear friends out there,

I simply do not understand this. What's wrong with the syntax in my
Access-2007 report?

=DCount("[ID]", "Table", "[ConditionYesNo1] = No") -----> returns a correct
minor total of all records with no checkmarks in the field (column)
"ConditionYesNo1".

=DCount("[ID]", "Table", "[ConditionYesNo1] = No" AND "[ConditionYesNo2] =
No" ) -----> returns ALL records. Why i that?

Thanks in advance

Henrik

__________ Information fr�n ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version av virussignaturdatabas 4848 (20100208) __________

Meddelandet har kontrollerats av ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.esetscandinavia.com

From: Henrik Jansson on
Thank you so much John! That solved my problem.

Best regards,

Henrik