From: gidget on
I am doing an asignment and it is telling me to switch to layout view I have
tried to find the layout view tab and cannot Please help
From: Jerry Whittle on
What version of Access? Only 2007 has the Layout View. Older versions do not.
In 2007 go to the Home Tab. The very left box on the ribbon should say Views.
Click on the v dropdown and Layout View should be one of the options.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Or right-click on the form, and you should see Layout View as an option.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

From: Jerry Whittle on
I frequently tell my students that there are at least three ways to do the
same thing in Access. I wonder what the third one is in this case!

Thanks,

From: Douglas J. Steele on
How about:

DoCmd.OpenForm "NameOfForm", acLayout