From: Jeff Conrad [MSFT] on
Or click the view buttons in the bottom right corner of the screen.

--
Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumnus
SDET II - Access Test Team - Microsoft Corporation

Co-author - Microsoft Office Access 2007 Inside Out
Presenter - Microsoft Access 2007 Essentials
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie.html
Access 2007 Info: http://www.AccessJunkie.com

http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.mspx

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Oh look: now that Access 2010 is in public beta, they're letting Jeff out to
play! <g>