From: Susan123 on
This post is pretty old but exactly what I am looking for. I followed the
instructions but for some reason it is erroring at Me.txtOrderCount =
intIDCount. I have very little knowledge of code and I am not sure what I am
doing wrong. Could you please explain in more detail? Thanks for your help.
--
Sue