From: Need Incoming Mail Database Need Incoming Mail on
I am the Internal Affairs Officer at our local detention center and I am
responsible for the accountability of all incoming mail to our inmates. I was
wondering if anyone already has a database that I could massage for this
purpose. I only need it to accept the inmates name, OCA#, name and address of
sender, date received, general comment field. Any help would be appreciated.

From: Steve on
I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I would like to
offer to build your database for you for a nominal fee. Contact me if you
want my help.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

From: KARL DEWEY on
I figure you need two tables.
tblInmate --
InmateID - autonumber - primary key
OCA - text
Lname - text
Fname - text
Middle - text
Gender - text
DOB - DateTime

tblMail --
MailID - autonumber - primary key
InmateID - number long integer - foreign key
Lname - text
Fname - text
Middle - text
Suffix - JR, SR, II, III, etc.
Title - MR, MS, MRS, MISS, REV, etc.
Addr1
Addr2
City -
ST -
Country - default USA
DateRecd - DateTime
PostMark - DateTime
PostOffc - text - town, Zip, etc.
RMKS - Memo

Create one-to-many relationship between tblInmate and tblMail on InmateID.
Use form/subform (continous) for inmate/mail with Master/Child links set on
InmateID.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: StopThisAdvertising on

"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> schreef in bericht news:OteHnpRpKHA.1544(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I would like to offer to build your database for you for a nominal fee.
>Contact me if you want my help.
>
> Steve
> santus(a)penn.com

From now on I am going to hunt each and every post of you Steve
Again.... It won't work but that 's no problem... it's a shame...

--
Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....

Again... Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...

This newsgroup is meant for FREE help..
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...
OP look at http://home.tiscali.nl/arracom/whoissteve.html
(Website has been updated and has a new 'look'... we have passed 11.000 pageloads... it's a shame !!)

Arno R

From: Keith Wilby on
"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> wrote in message
>I provide help with Access, Excel and Word applications. I would like to
>offer to build your database for you for a nominal fee. Contact me if you
>want my help.

Paying *you* for your "services" of dubious quality is everyone's last act
of desperation.