First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
One listbox works but the others don't
Hi there I have created a listbox called LB_Actions with the following: Display Control: List Box Row Source Type: Table/Query Bound Column: 2 Column Count: 1 Column Widths: 0";1" Allow Multiple Values: Yes Allow Value List Edits: Yes This one works fine. When I try to create a listbox called LB_Next... 30 Mar 2010 08:20
Form/subform setup
Hello! For a Veterinarian database, I can't seem to get the form/subform structure working. Open the form. Enter the date. Then, in a subform below, enter the ID# of the dogs that showed up that day. (could be one, could be 50). When you enter the ID, info for that dog can be seen (name, breed,etc.) Then ... 28 Mar 2010 21:12
Subform Causes Main Form to show same record Multiple times
I have a form named PatientsInfo that is based on table Tbl_Patients. In that form I have a subform that is based on table Tbl_FedPovertyLevel. I have 2 fields from Tbl_FedPovertyLevel on the subform -- HouseholdMemberName, HouseholdMemberIncome. When an additional HouseholdMember is entered into the subform... 27 Mar 2010 16:33
Please help me with a report
Can anyone help me with this report? I have a main table with fields of Serial No, Project No, Role1, Role2, Role3, Role4. Role1 is Supervisor, Role2 is Manager, Role3 is Developer, Role4 is QA. And the [Role] filed is boolean. I have to find 1) the list of [Project(s) No] with >= to 2 roles. 2) Count of [... 27 Mar 2010 14:18
Prevent Duplicates
I have a fieldname (SignInDte). If I have a 7/01/2009 date in my table, how do I prevent user from entering another 7/01/2009 date? ... 27 Mar 2010 13:09
nnnn
... 27 Mar 2010 10:52
Issues with a deleted field that is linked to a form
Hi there I careated a form which used a field which I have deleted from my database because it wasn't needed. Now everyone I open the database, a missing parameter.value text box keeps popping up. What is the best way to delete this field without this recurring message? Thank you ... 28 Mar 2010 01:28
PLEASE HELP: Display results in footer section of a split form
Hi All, How do i insert a table in footer section of a split form? Is it possible? I am designing a search button with some textboxes in the header section of a split form and I want the results to be displayed at the bottom of the search criteria, so basically in footer section. How can i do this? Than... 28 Mar 2010 07:54
Pass infomration from a form to a report...
I have a form that displays a certain fields from a specific record. How can the selected values be passed to create a report? From my understanding reports can only get information from tables and queries. How can I query th information from a form? Thank you for any help, George ... 26 Mar 2010 13:12
Numpty Combo Box Questions
Hi all Just trying to get my head round these combo boxes! I seem to have got the hang of controlling the record display when the down arrow is clicked. Managed to get correct columns visible with captions etc. How do I vary the fields displayed when the combo box is inactive. Once a selection has been made an... 26 Mar 2010 12:00