First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Follow-up to my 5/6 Post
I'm back... embarrassed to admit that I got my Committees module working for about a day and then accidentally deleted my subform and haven't been able to recreate it properly again. See my earlier post. JWV, I took your advice and went with 3 tables: Households, Committees and CommMembers. I joined them t... 20 May 2010 16:07
Output field as a text
It sounds like your check boxes are options in an option group bound to a numeric column in the form's underlying table. If so you should create a new table Genders with two columns GenderID (integer number) and Gender (text). Index both columns uniquely. In the first column enter the number which corresponds to ... 12 May 2010 08:03
Numeric or Alpha
I am just starting to build a table, i have a RefNo which must always be 10 numbers long, so I have set the field as numeric. Some of these RefNo's begin with a "0" or even "00", after i have put them in the first 0's dissapear. The field is set as numer does this mean i will have to set the field as text so tha... 11 May 2010 14:33
Multi Search
Currently we have the situation where an operator will input a search for a reference number (form bound to a table) which will produce the result (ref no plus name.) In real terms the operator will have a list of 10 - 50 ref numbers to search against, is it possible to carry out some form of "multi search" wher... 10 May 2010 10:59
Updating Data in Multiple Tables
Could any one advise me please I have two tables that contain some fields that are the same. I have also two forms to enter data into the seperate tables Is it possible to enter data into a table using the relevant form that shall also update the same fields in the other table and vice versa Thanks --... 10 May 2010 12:06
Open Excel file with command button?
We have two versions of MS Office installed in our office � 97 & 2003 We use Access 97 and Excel, Word and PowerPoint 2003 The file types are associated with the correct programs, so double clicking an Excel file for example will open it using Excel 2003. I have an Access 97 db with a command button on the form t... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
further help deploying an application within my database
i am slowly building a db to assist me with the paperwork that is required for me to do, i am new to access and am building my db as i go along, seeing bits i like, ideas ect and adding them to mine. my work in the emergency health care requires follow up documentation, i have to produce documents to show that s... 7 May 2010 20:04
runtime error 2465: application-defined or object-defined error
I'm trying to use a button on a main form to change the sort order of a sub- subform.When I execute the following, I get runtime error 2465: application- defined or object-defined error. opting to debug, I find the line with orderbyon highlighted. Anybody see what's wrong? Private sub timesort_click() Form... 7 May 2010 20:04
runtime error 2465: application-defined or object-defined error
I'm trying to use a button on a main form to change the sort order of a sub- subform.When I execute the following, I get runtime error 2465: application- defined or object-defined error. opting to debug, I find the line with orderbyon highlighted. Anybody see what's wrong? Private sub timesort_click() Form... 21 May 2010 19:28
I NEED TO DESCARGAR THE PRODUCT KEY FOR MY MICROSOFT OFFICCE 2010
necesito saber como obtener mi clave de producto del officce 2007, no la tengo en ningun empaque! y quiero que me envien los pasos a seguir uno a uno para descargarla desde mi computadora. gracias y saludos ... 7 May 2010 17:52
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last