First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
linking fields which may be incomplete
I have a table of 3,000 disciplinary cases from the past four years which my school has tracked. The identifier we used was a. student's name, and b. the last four digits of their SSN. I am now need to find their full SSN. We have a "warehouse" of master tables, which I can link to. Many of these tables con... 28 Apr 2010 18:37
Automatic date
I need to add a field that is the current date to a table, but the date needs to be updated automatically to always equal the current date. In Excel, this was easily done with the "TODAY" function, but this isn't working in Access. When I use "Date()", it returns the date that the record was created, but does... 29 Apr 2010 10:07
Joins & Cascading
I am relatively new to Access, and am currently creating a new Database, four tables, definately obeying the first two normal forms. The main table (named tblCO) has a field named Conc# that is designated as the primary key. I need to join the remaining three tables to tblCO so that when a value is input into... 29 Apr 2010 13:33
Saving animations in ppt slides
I have copied an excel graph in ppt. After creating custom animations by series, I edited some of the excel graph series so they do not animate. In other words, lets say I wanted to animate only 3 out of a group of 6 series of data. Whenever I save the file, it reverts back to animating every series in the grap... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
How to find a record using more than one field?
I have created a table with several fields such as ID, name, date, etc. I also created a switchboard with a find command to locate a record in forms view . However the find command only searches under one field. Can I create a find command that matches 2 fields? I want my find command to find a record in fo... 5 May 2010 08:14
accdb file
I received a accdb file but I only have Access 2003 on the computer. How can I open it? ... 24 Apr 2010 19:27
subforms and relationships getting #Name? error
I am pretty new at access and need help! I have several forms that I need linked together. When I put them all together using tabs I get the #Name? error. I have checked the "record source" and it appears to be correct. (Unless I am not understanding it correctly). I use the field "CID" as my id number for the ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Beginner with ComboBox
I am designing my second database, Access 2007. I need a drop-down list on a form which enters data into the table tblStats. I want a combo box and will type in three values, Complete;Incomplete;Pending. When one of these values is selected for the active record, that value should go to the field Status in the... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Linking forms field and table field .
Dear All, I have a form but i could not move to the next record and even i could n't save the records to the table. How can a table and a form fields can be linked.I'm encountering #Name error. Can anybody look out the form and advise me. Help is deeply welcome. Rgds, Aligahk06 ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
open report
Hi Is it possible to make a label visible during the OpenReport command? I have the following commands: If option 1 is selected --> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass1Comment='Fail M1Ass1'" If option 2 is selected -> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass2Comment='Fail M1Ass2'" , ... 23 Apr 2010 08:41