From: sam on
Hi All,

How do i insert a table in footer section of a split form? Is it possible?

I am designing a search button with some textboxes in the header section of
a split form and I want the results to be displayed at the bottom of the
search criteria, so basically in footer section.

How can i do this?

Thanks in advance
From: Amin on
Mr for what you want to just identify the space you want the results to show
when you are in the form view, go to design view and put a text box then have
a formular like this =[frmInvoiceSubform].[Form]![txtInvoiceAmtSum] in the
text box.
make you refer it to the name of the form. let me know if works.