From: Jennie on
yesterday I programmed (using macros) to enable and disable text fields based
on an answer given in other text fields. I also programmed memo boxes to
appear and disappear based on the same text boxes. Everything works fine, but
today I changed the label (the title of the form- this is just a label it is
connected to nothing). Now every time I switch from form view to design view
I get the "Type mismatch" error.
I am very new to access, and am pretty much self taught. I don't understand
VBA (much), I only use macros, so as far as I know I can't copy that for you
to see. I don't know which one is causing the error anyway.
Can anyone help?
From: Duane Hookom on
This might be caused by some name autocorrect functionality. Try change the
label caption back to what it was to see if the issue goes away. If it does,
make sure all name autocorrect is turned off and then change the label.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP