From: charkey on

From: charkey on
I tried the suggestion below and do not know how to format the month to come
out as the writen name not the number. Question is the same as the original
stated where I have and input [Month] to run the monthly report and want to
put the month name in the title from the input.

Thanks,

Cecil

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Format((STARTDATETIME, "mmmm") will give you January, February, March...

Format((STARTDATETIME, "mmm") will give you Jan, Feb, Mar...

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

From: Douglas J. Steele on