From: Deedee27 on
Ok, I have a projects table and I need to make a form(not a query) because I
need it to be able to store the data. I don't know how to make it do what I
want it to do.

Project Catagory needs to be populated when hours on project are withih a
specific range.
ex: Project between 0-100 hrs = A

Project Catagory when chosen needs to show a list of items that need to be
marked as completed.
ex: If A then must complete 1, 2, 3, 4 ( check boxes need to store the
information of completed)

All fields are in 1 project table. I can create the form in design but can't
figure out how to make it all come together. any help would be greatly
appreciated!!

Dee

From: KARL DEWEY on
>>I need to make a form(not a query) because I need it to be able to store
the data.
Forms do not store data. Data is stored in tables.

>> check boxes need to store the information of completed
Check boxes only display.

>>All fields are in 1 project table. I can create the form in design but can't figure out how to make it all come together.
What does 'make it all come together' mean? Normally forms are connected to
tables using a query or a source select statement that is actually a query as
it is written in SQL (Query Structured Language).

--
Build a little, test a little.

"Deedee27" wrote:

> Ok, I have a projects table and I need to make a form(not a query) because I
> need it to be able to store the data. I don't know how to make it do what I
> want it to do.
>

> Project Catagory needs to be populated when hours on project are withih a
> specific range.
> ex: Project between 0-100 hrs = A
>

> Project Catagory when chosen needs to show a list of items that need to be
> marked as completed.
> ex: If A then must complete 1, 2, 3, 4 ( check boxes need to store the
> information of completed)
>
> All fields are in 1 project table. I can create the form in design but can't
> figure out how to make it all come together. any help would be greatly
> appreciated!!
>
> Dee
>
> .

Pages: 1