From: Johnang on
I have dawn loaded the new explorer 8 at the installation a flag appers to
tel me that the instalation can't be completed for the reason that the file
SHLWAPI.dll was missing.
What can I do?.
From: Gina Whipp on
Johnang,

You need to repost your issue here... (and you probably want to mention
which version of Windows you're on.)

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/threads

This forum is for Microsoft Access a database software.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II