From: forest8 on
Hi there

I have created several forms in my database.

I realized that I should have made them combo boxes instead of text boxes.

Is there any easy way for me to change them into the format I need?

Thank you in advance for your help.
From: Reggie on
Right-click on the text box and select changeTo from the menu.

--

Reggie
news:FD867B89-38CC-4F20-A9AE-C177444DA9DA(a)microsoft.com...the > Hi there

From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
Do as Reggie said, but you'll then have to enter the control's RowSource
property at least; and possibly also have to amend its BoundColum,
ColumnCount and ColumnWidths properties if the combo box is to show a value
from a column or columns in another table referenced by a 'surrogate' foreign
key in the form's underlying table. A combo box bound to an EmployeeID
foreign key column for instance might be set up as follows:

RowSource: SELECT EmployeeID, FirstName & " " & LastName FROM Employees
ORDER BY LastName, FirstName;

BoundColum: 1
ColumnCount: 2
ColumnWidths: 0cm;8cm

If your units of measurement are imperial rather than metric Access will
automatically convert the last one. The important thing is that the first
dimension is zero to hide the first column and that the second is at least as
wide as the combo box.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England