From: PlarfySoober on
I sort of expected that when I produce a report, it would be possible to
export it to some other MS program, excel, Word or the like. But I find no
such capability. Is there a way in Access 2003, to export to a document?

Thanks.

Don.
From: Dorian on
Yes, enter 'Export Report' in Access help system.
There are various ways to do it.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

From: Richard on