From: Susana73 on
I am very new to access. I have created a database with the information of
all our sales people info, incluidng when they took certain training. Some of
these training modules expire after 9 months, others after a year. If I have
a column with the date when they took the training, is there a way I can link
this with outlook and have outlook send me pop up reminder that someone has a
training expiring in 15 days or can outlook send them a reminder email?

If you need more info from me let me know.
Thank You
From: Daniel Pineault on
Yes, it can be done and it is relatively simply too!

Take a look at the following posts to inspire yourself and post back if you
have questions.

http://www.utteraccess.com/forum/Setting-Outlook-Task-Rem-t1173012.html
http://www.xtremevbtalk.com/archive/index.php/t-185614.html
http://www.bigresource.com/Tracker/Track-vb-IHzRu8a3fg/
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You can do it entirely in Access, a sample database is at:

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/Birthday2K.zip

Or link to Outlook to enter the data, and let Outlook serve the reminder:

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/OutlookAppointment.zip

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com