From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
I was going to point the OP to Allen Browne's page about Yes/No fields
failing on outer join queries, but the point there was that it *could" cause
the database to crash, not that it would necessarily do so. I guess that
would have been unacceptable too.

To the OP, it depends in large part on the combination of Access version, OS,
and maybe hardware. The best thing would be to try a search for something
like:
Access 2003 XP crash "every time"
I had quite a number of hits with a similar search string, but again it
depends on a combination of factors.