From: Patrick on
Hello!

Is there a way to crash an ms access db in order to have the dialog box
'Send Error Report'?

Thanks for any suggestion.

From: Armen Stein on
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:03:22 +0100, "Patrick" <patrick(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Is there a way to crash an ms access db in order to have the dialog box
>'Send Error Report'?
>
>Thanks for any suggestion.

It's like this time I was visiting my brother in Sydney, Australia.
I'm from Seattle, and I told him I would love to see a kangaroo in the
wild. He agreed to try. The funny thing is, even though he sees them
all the time, it was really tough to find some when he *wanted* to.
Kind of like seeing deer around my neighborhood.

After a few hours driving around, we finally spotted some kangaroos
across a field. Mission accomplished, but it wasn't easy.

Oh, about your question. No, I don't know of a reliable way to crash
Access when you *want* to. Maybe someone here has a sample database
that will do it.

Armen Stein
Microsoft Access MVP
www.JStreetTech.com

From: Patrick on
Ok!
Other question: Can we rate the groups mvps according to the effeciency of
their answers?

Have a good day.

"Armen Stein" <ArmenStein(a)removethisgmail.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: rs5vl5ht0b8pg4bgsej5s1i9fn1hqvturs(a)4ax.com...

From: Larry Linson on
There is a rating scheme in the Microsoft user interface, but there is no
established feedback mechanism to let them know, unless perhaps they also
use the Microsoft online interface, which few of us do. Actually that is a
way to rate the post, not the poster. Not all answers, by the way, are from
MVPs. The best answer to any question may come from someone who we have
never, in fact, seen posting to the newsgroup before, so using a rating
scheme is not necessarily a good way to proceed. Read the
response/responses you receive, see what seems reasonable, and give it a
try.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

From: Armen Stein on
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:32:57 +0100, "Patrick" <patrick(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Ok!
>Other question: Can we rate the groups mvps according to the effeciency of
>their answers?

Uh oh. I give one response with some attempted humor and this is the
next question. Doesn't bode well for me... <s>

Armen Stein
Microsoft Access MVP
www.JStreetTech.com