From: Steve on
I'm using Access 2003 and when I try to import a dbf file, Access crashes on
me. I've already tried repairs and uninstall/reinstall of Office but that
hasn't resolved the issue. I also am up to date on all service packs and
updates. Not sure what to try next.
From: Steve on
I want to add that when I say crash, I mean it simply disappears without any
warning or error messages.

From: lucas on

From: Jerry Whittle on
Any dbf file or just a particular file? If it's a particular file or file(s),
I'd try to find another dbf file from a different system and try to import it.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Steve on
This is with any dbf file.

"Jerry Whittle" wrote:

> Any dbf file or just a particular file? If it's a particular file or file(s),
> I'd try to find another dbf file from a different system and try to import it.
> --
> Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > I'm using Access 2003 and when I try to import a dbf file, Access crashes on
> > me. I've already tried repairs and uninstall/reinstall of Office but that
> > hasn't resolved the issue. I also am up to date on all service packs and
> > updates. Not sure what to try next.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Filter using query