From: Steve Woodward on
I am trying to migrate membership data from a local Access table to MySQL on
the web. I installed ODBC and set up the DSN and was able to export my local
data directly to MySQL (*way* cool!).

Queries and reports run great, but using a form to access a single record
takes forever. When in the form, I click on the member number fiield (which
is the key of the record) and then click on "find" to get to the record I
want. There are about 4500 records. If I choose one towards the end of the
file it takes more than a minute to return that record.

What should I be looking at?

Thanks, ~Steve