From: Mel on
We have Office 2003 Professional which includes Access 2003.

Can I install all the Office app's except Access on one PC
and install Access on a seperate PC?

Reason is we just bought Access 2007 upgrade and want to put Access
over on a different computer so we can build Access Apps on one PC and
then deploy them with the Runtime file on our other PC's.

Thanks for any help.
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Check with Microsoft Licensing, but I'd guess not. Im sure it's physically
possible, but the activation is for the entire suite.

http://mslicense.com/default.aspx
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Mel" <myemaillist(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> We have Office 2003 Professional which includes Access 2003.
>
> Can I install all the Office app's except Access on one PC
> and install Access on a seperate PC?
>
> Reason is we just bought Access 2007 upgrade and want to put Access
> over on a different computer so we can build Access Apps on one PC and
> then deploy them with the Runtime file on our other PC's.
>
> Thanks for any help.

Pages: 1
Prev: email
Next: Access front end via ODBC to MySQL