From: El Cajon Liberty on
Everytime I run my query it adds another set of the table records. Help!!

From: John W. Vinson on
On Sat, 1 May 2010 13:58:01 -0700, El Cajon Liberty
<ElCajonLiberty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Everytime I run my query it adds another set of the table records. Help!!

Change the query from an Append query to a more appropriate query for your
problem.

Bear in mind that we're unable to see your screen and don't know what your
query might be. Please open it in SQL view (View... SQL on the menu) and copy
and paste the SQL string to a message here, and indicate what you intend the
query to do for you.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]