From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews(a)telusplanet.net> wrote:

>I very likely have it here somewhere. Fully legal CD and case.
>Make me an offer. <smile> tony at granite dot ab dot ca. I might
>have trouble digging out the original receipt or even a copy thereof.
><bigger smile>

It's very likely in my safe deposit box which is where I keep the
retail copies of all software I purchase so I'd have to go digging
through that.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
From: Mark Andrews on
I just sent him an email telling him to just buy a few copies of the
full version and then I saw your post.

He runs a food bank in PA. Feel like making a generous donation to help the
hungry?
Well actually help the people organize the effort to help feed the hungry.

If so throw it in an envelope and mail it to:
http://www.rptsoftware.com/contactus/

If not no worries, I'm sure he will survive.

Thanks,
Mark

From: david on
The A97 runtime may only be distributed by an licensed user
of the Office Developer product, and may only be distributed
with an Access Application.

Perhaps your users would be interested in evaluating a product
like MAC NET Financial Accounting?
http://www.mac-net.com/144296.page

The user will need to download the appropriate support files
from that web site, and ought to check everything with an
AV program.

(david)