From: Dwayne on
I need some assistance in dynamically calculating accident free days on
a powerpoint presentation that continually loops 24/7. I inserted a spread
sheet into my starting page that calculates the days "=now() -
Last_Accident_Date" where Last_Accident_Date is a constant less than or equal
to todays date. This works fine except I need to manually update this date
all the time. I tried using a macro but the only options are mouse over or on
click none of which I really want to do. What I would like to see happen is
when I enter that page it recalculates number of accident free days
dynamically. I suspect that an easy soloution exists I just have not found
it.

Thanks for any assistance