|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
MOVE TWO WORDS AND PUT WORD IN BETWEEN
I am trying to take a sentence and animate a word to fly in between two words already on screen. Would be great if I could create and effect that would fly the word in while pushing the other words apart so it can fit in the sentence. Is there a way to do this in PPT? ... 5 Jun 2010 20:14
Format for Flashcards for MS Word & PPS 2003
Can anyone help me in sending me a Flashcard template so as to learn Chinese Characters, Pinyin, English. Compatible with MS Word 2003 & Power Point 2003. Any Tips or Ticks or general Knowledge in this area to improve learning through Flash Cards is more than Welcome. ... 5 Jun 2010 01:44
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uknews.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
Use sound as a trigger to advance slides
Is it possible to use a sound file in this way? I'd like the slide to advance at the end of the sound file. I'm probably out of luck but please someone tell me I don't have to sit here and figure out how long each sound file is... ... 5 Jun 2010 03:52
make photo fit power point frame
The photos I took do not fit precisely into the power pt. frame. How do I get the whole picture and not just part of it? ... 4 Jun 2010 17:00
Macro for Ungrouping Presentation
Hello, I am trying to write a macro that would take all the images in a presentation and ungroup them. However, I cannot get it to work correctly. Here is the code: Sub UngroupTheOLEs() Dim oSlides As Slides Dim oSld As Slide Dim oShapes As Shapes Dim oShp As Shape Dim oShapeRange As ShapeRange Set o... 4 Jun 2010 17:00
Disable Update Links Message?
I've created a presentation to be a 'real-time' scoreboard for an upcoming community event. Two of the presentations have 4 slides, the third has 5 slides. All are on a continuous loop. One laptop is running the Presentation, and the other is for the scorekeeper to track results of the events. I've installed an... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Templates
Can a template with graphics/pictures icon be created and saved with custom animations? The icon I am referring to is the one in several of the slides in the layout that allow you to click on to insert a photo and it automatically resizes the photo to fit. I also would like to place a stroke around these phot... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Producer for Powerpoint
PowerPoint 2007, IE8. Windows 7 on one machine, Windows XP on the other. I've downloaded the latest version of Producer (just posted to fix a security hole). I've synchronized a 2007 presentation with a audio/.wmv file and it looks fine in preview. After I publish it, however, the autorun doesn't work nor ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Can individual words in a sentence be animated in powerpoint?
I am trying to highlight some individual words within a paragraph. I'd like to give them some animation and not the whole sentence. ... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
vba and animations
Hi, I am using VBA in PowerPoint 2003. I'm new to VBA and I find that looking for informations about animation is quite difficult. When I want to know what informations to give when I want to insert a shape, it's quite easy because I can record a macro and then use this information. Unfortunately, it's not po... 5 Jun 2010 14:43
why sound file plays in pwrpnt custom anmtn, but not n slide sho?
I have a .aif sound file that plays in power points custom animation view and preview but does not play in the actual slide show presentation. please help ASAP! project due in 1 day ... 4 Jun 2010 09:13
Play movie automatically when reenter slide
Dear all, I am using Microsoft Office 2003 on WinXP. I have a movie on each slide and each slide has a hiperlink to all the other slides. The presentation is designed for a touchscreen. When a certain slide is entered the first time, the movie plays automatically. However, if I jump to another slide and reen... 4 Jun 2010 09:13
insert pictures
in PPT 2007 when I insert pictures the pictures come sized small and do not cover the whlole slide area or the place holder any idea why?? Thanx as always ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Presentation (.ppxt) not readable by email recipient
I have MS Office Home and Student 2007. I made up a short presentation which plays correctly. I attached it and sent it to a friend. When I checked my "Sent Items", I found it wouldn't play. Instead I got a message "Create an association in the Set Association control panel". Can someone explain, and tell ... 4 Jun 2010 04:52
How tp open a password protected powerpoint file by Excel macr
Chirag My PowerPoint version is 2003 I want to E-mail the prespass.ppt to you. Can you give me your valid E-mail. -juwen "Chirag" wrote: Is 123 the password to open prespass.ppt? If yes and you are still getting this error, can you please email me your prespass.ppt to help me analyze the issue? ... 4 Jun 2010 03:47
Color Palette
I have done enough research on customizing hardcoded color palette in Powerpoint 2003 but alas failed to understand WHY would powerpoint have such a bug for so long. Our organization follow certain color themes for charts (which is close to 25 colors) and I do not want to see the boring default colors in Powerpoint... 4 Jun 2010 00:32
Color Palette for Powerpoint 2003
I am not sure how many of us would have faced this problem, but I have an issue, rather a big issue, working with powerpoint 2003 and I need immediate resolution. The color palette that is provided as default in powerpoint 2003 is somehow hardcoded, it is only when you change the color filles for the chart tha... 4 Jun 2010 00:32
Table with hyperlinks
I created a PP slideshow in kiosk mode. The slideshow had a table with hyperlinks. Now the users want to add more hyperlinks to this table. How can I add an action button with VBA code where they can add a hyperlink to this table? Thank you all for your help. ... 3 Jun 2010 23:26
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11