First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Problems with code
I've been using the code you posted with great success in Office 2003/2007. However, we have recently moved to Office 2010 and have a slight error. The icon/shape can be moved but it does not stop on a second click. Is there a solution? Chirag wrote: You can move shapes during the slide show. 19-Feb-10 ... 26 May 2010 11:22
Footer information not appearing in PowerPoint2010 slides
In the Footer of my Slide master (and also in the "Title" and "Title and Content" slides) I put the word Slide followed by a space and then used the Slide Number on Insert/Text/Slide Number to place a page number place holder. On all of the slides the word "Slide" appears in the footer followed by the Pgae Num... 25 May 2010 17:59
How to animate text blocks w/ border?
The text block has a white color background and a border to make it stand out (eg., as a 'stamp' over the underlying text). PowerPoint treats the background and border as a separate entity from the text itself. How can I get a text block with a border to appear as a single item in an animated slide? ... 25 May 2010 15:47
Change the Slide Master for a PowerPoint2010 Side
While creating a presentation I somehow came up with one Master applied to slide number 1 and the another Master applied to slides 2 through 20. How do I change them all to use the first Master? ... 25 May 2010 17:59
Switching X Y axis in PP 2007
How do make the vertical axis the horizonal one and vice versa? -- etf ... 25 May 2010 14:40
ORG CHART IN POWERPOINT CAN IT BE EXPORTED TO EXCEL
Can an org chart created in powerpoint be exported to excel or word? ... 25 May 2010 19:06
Excell worksheet to powerpoint was working now it isn't
I am having to update a lot of data on a map which is on a powerpoint slide. I had an excell program which pasted links to the powerpoint updating the information as I got it updated on excell. It worked well until the programs were closed. Now when I open it, the powerpoint updates and freaks up. None of t... 25 May 2010 13:33
Style Holdover from Word
Hi, I am using Word's Outline View and the "Send to Microsoft Office PowerPoint" function (added from the "Items not on the ribbon" in Word) to create slides from my outline points. Everything comes in just fine, but when I go to change the style of my slides, it changes only the backgrounds, not the text form... 25 May 2010 13:33
Trouble using the arrow keys on a excel chart I copied into po
Hi John, thanks for your suggestion, but it doesn't work for me. I'm not sure why. Should it? Is it possible something was not installed correctly on my computer? It is not working on my co-workers machine either... "John Wilson" wrote: Hold down ctrl while you select then use the arrow keys. -- ... 25 May 2010 12:26
Problem viewing 2007pptx file in 2003 involving links
I created a presentation in ppt2007 (so it's saved as .pptx). In it, I have a link to a slide that is hidden. So, you click the link on slide 10, which takes you to slide 11 which is hidden. When you click anywhere on slide 11, it takes you back to slide 10. When you click anywhere on slide 10 (other than the l... 25 May 2010 11:20