First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
How do I create the mirror image of any written word?
In any Word document, is there a method of creating a mirror image of any word therein? ... 25 May 2010 13:33
Header/Footer insert into 2007 corporate template
I am attempting to insert a header/footer into a design template I downloaded from my corporate site. I have attempted in normal and in slide master view with no success either way. I have tried moving objects around to ensure it is not hidden under something. The preview doesn't even show up under the "insert ... 24 May 2010 10:08
Backgroud graphics
I would like to put a jpg photo on the background of a slide. The text on the top is not standing out. Can someone advise me how can I make the background graphics not too stand-out. Thanks, Scott ... 27 May 2010 09:16
footnoting slides
Hi I would like to footnote the source of my material on my slide with a pointer to a location at the end of my presentation. I would like these footnotes to be usable in hardcopy of the presentation. How can I do this? Thanks, Rob ... 25 May 2010 13:33
Arrnge images
Hi frnds, Im facing big prob I wanted to auto arrange images in Power Point there is any macro to arrange as I want Im doing this type of work: I have pics to arrange 2x2 pictures, 3x3 pictures, 3x4 pictures or 4x4 pictures If I take 9 pictures to arrange 3x3 frame 1. I copy one by one and pasted to ppt... 22 May 2010 18:13
Using Slide ID in VBA to hyperlink to a slide
I cannot figure out how to use Slide ID to hyperlink to a slide instead of using the slide's number. Can someone tell me how to change this: ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.GotoSlide (2) into a hyperlink by using the slide's ID (262)? Thank you! ... 31 May 2010 13:05
Fly in based on keys?
I have a list of items 1 A 2 B 3 C I want to start with 1 2 3 on a page and ask for items on the list. If somebody says "B" I want to show 1 2 B 3 etc. Is there any easy way to do this? ... 23 May 2010 22:19
Inserting a button
I want to insert a command button to open another PowerPoint presentation. Putting a button was easy. Now how do I get it to open a ppt? Can I do that? Help Obi-Wan. ... 22 May 2010 19:18
PPT 2007 - Auto Update Slide #
Hi, I have a presentation where I need to put the slide # on the left and update it automatically if slides are shuffled around. But it does not update automatically.I have spent way too much time on this without figuring out the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ... 22 May 2010 06:14