First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
How do I add page numbers in 2007 on presentation made up from oth
Adding page numbers in 2003 was so easy, but this original was composed in 2003 and different presentations have been put together in 2007, but in the Master Slide,there isn't the format from a new presentation, if I add a page number it doesn't show up on any of the slides. Help! ... 24 May 2010 23:27
Shortcut key for macro...
I am creating a macro that handles resizing and positioning of an image pasted into a slide. Is there a way to create a shortcut key to run the macro? Secondly, this macro asks the user to input a string via an inputbox. How can the TextFrame be selected in order for the string input to be assigned? Thank... 25 May 2010 05:52
Bypass New Presentation Task Pane
Our issue is with File > New in PowerPoint. The New Presentation task pane is confusing to end users. Has anyone implemented a solution that bypasses the New Presentation task pane and displays the PowerPoint templates? Thanks, Joe -- Manager IT Quality Assurance The Segal Company ... 24 May 2010 14:36
Inserting Sound into a Presentation and then copying to CD
I inserted a song in to the slide show and it works fine. However when I package the presentation to copy to a CD, even when I click on linking the files, the song does not play. How can I get the music going on the CD? -- Paul K ... 25 May 2010 23:28
Hyperlinks
I am attempting to use a hyperlink to go to a specific location on a slide. My main objective is to have a simulated log on screen for a simulated medication dispensing machine for our Nursing students. The PowerPoint would simulate a person logging onto a medication machine (called a Pyxis machine), navigati... 24 May 2010 16:50
Powerpoint
I have Office 2003 on my computer. A friend sent a powerpoint with the extension of PP.adp How can I open it on my computer? Thanks for your help ... 24 May 2010 13:29
In Presentation Mode - want automatic update of links from Exc
Thanks for the input. Looks good! However, is there a simple way with a macro etc? "Luc" wrote: Mike, You need an add-in to do what you want: http://presentationpoint.com/software/datapoint/index.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "Mike" <Mike(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schreef... 24 May 2010 12:22
Graphics of electronics and quality assurance
I would like to seek some graphics of electronics and quality assurance for my presentation. Can someone advise me where I can obtain them. Thanks, Scott ... 27 May 2010 09:16